At Heyn Engineering Solutions, we understand that when your equipment isn’t running correctly your production suffers. That is why our engineers will work within your operation schedule and time constraints to fulfil your maintenance, servicing and repair requirements on your cranes and lifting equipment.
Our Aftersales services including servicing, maintenance and repair are core business activities for Heyn Engineering Solutions. The name Heyn is synonymous with reliability and performance and our product range is backed up by our dedicated service operation.
We have a highly experienced team of engineers, electricians, riggers and technicians who are equipped to tackle any size crane or hoist repair. In the case of a breakdown or a fault occurring the Heyn Engineering team can promptly diagnose the issue, take advantage of our generous parts stock hold and repair the problem as quickly as possible.
Heyn Engineering Solutions can tailor a support package to suit your needs, with options for planned preventative maintenance, inspections, repairs and servicing.
Our Crane & Lifting Gear Service Maintenance includes:
- Preventative maintenance contracts tailored to meet your specific requirements
- Regular inspections in support of your maintenance team
- Elimination of costly downtime resulting from critical equipment breakdown
- Fully qualified engineers to service and maintain all makes of equipment
In the event of crane or component failure, the priority is to ensure a timely and safe repair, minimising costly production downtime and restoring equipment to maximum productivity.
Our Crane & Lifting Gear Repair Service includes:
- Reactive repair contracts tailored to meet your specific requirements
- 24/7 365 days a year breakdown support
- Fast track emergency response
- Well-stocked vans with a wide range of component spares and parts
If you would like further information on our Servicing, Installations and Repair opportunities please do not hesitate to get in touch. Simply complete the Contact Us
form or alternatively call 028 9035 0022.