This hinged Top lock Parking Post is secured by fitting a suitable padlock (not included) to the locking rod which protrudes through the weather cap. It is lockable in raised or lowered positions and supplied with a black polypropylene weather cap. The parking post folds both forwards and backwards and comes with a reflective high visibility band to ensure the parking post will always be seen.
- Lockable in the up and down positions by padlock
- Made of mild steel tube, galvanised
- Operational 4kg lift up weight for hinged posts
- Available in galvanised, galvanised & yellow or stainless steel
- Base plate of cast SG iron
- Weather cap of black polypropylene.
- Fixed posts to match are also available.
This padlock parking post has been designed for the reservation of individual car park bays, when erected the post prevents unauthorised access and provides control without the need for supervision. In some situations it is possible to site the post so that it can be re-erected when the space is occupied, thereby acting as an added vehicle theft deterrent.
Overall base dimension: 203 x 102 mm
Overall Height Above Ground : 780mm
64mm outside diameter galvanised steel tube body
Available in galvanised, galvanised & yellow or stainless steel
TOPLOK have two bolt holes 18 mm diameter (for 16 mm bolts) at 152 mm centres
(Vehicles with a ground clearance of less than 110mm should not attempt to pass over the lowered post)